- 1 Bukit Timah Railway Station
- 22 June 2019 To 22 June 2019
- Saturday, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Alumnus $3
To share the history of the rail corridor and Ulu Pandan. It will be a guided tour with the display of exhibition panels and some nostalgic games, food and beverage stalls.
* Each participating alumnus will be entitled to an uAlumni cap and snack pack. You can bring as many guests as you’d like (no need to register).
Terms and Conditions
- For event registration, please register via the alumni portal. Click here for the link.
- Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
- The event will be cancelled if minimum sign-up is not met.
- Alumnus must present their NRIC/photo ID on event day for verification purposes. Guests who are not accompanied by SUSS alumnus will not be allowed to join the event.
- Please be advised that filming and/or photography will be taking place at this event. If you do not wish to appear in any images, please let the organiser know so that we can take appropriate steps to ensure that you are not included. The photographs/film will be used by Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) for publicity purposes. They may also be included in SUSS publications or in SUSS promotional materials and may be published on the SUSS website and social media channels.
- SUSS reserves the rights to use/publish any photos taken at our events on corporate marketing materials or for publicity purposes.
- Our events are highly subsidised and we have limited capacity. Failure to turn up for an event will deprive a fellow alumnus from enjoying the benefit. We greatly appreciate your participation and thank you in advance for joining us.
- Parking lots may be scarce on weekends. Attending an SUSS event does not guarantee you a parking lot.
- Once your registration is confirmed, no cancellation or refund would be allowed.
- SUSS reserves the right to make changes to the event without prior notice.
- Complimentary or free gifts, if any, are on a while stocks last basis.
- All information is accurate at the time of publishing.