- SUSS C4.14
- 06 March 2020 To 06 March 2020
- Friday, 6:45PM to 9:00PM
In view of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), all SUSS alumni events will be deferred till further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Python is all the rave these days. It is the most popular programming language in the world, widely used in a range of applications such as data analytics, engineering, robotic, machine learning, financial and marketing. Come and find out why!
More details about this workshop coming soon. Save the date!
SUSScribe to our official SUSS Alumni WhatsApp Broadcast List to be among the first to be alerted on upcoming events and happenings.
Save 9459 8603 in your phone, and send us a WhatsApp message “SUSScribe” to signify your consent to be added to the broadcast list. SUSScription is free.
The D.N.A. series is an initiative to nurture lifelong learning among the alumni by providing a platform for them to Discuss industry hot topics, Network with likeminded individuals and Acquire skills/knowledge.
Terms and Conditions
- For event registration, please register via the alumni portal. Click here for the link.
- Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
- The event will be cancelled if minimum sign-up is not met.
- Alumnus is required to present his/her alumni digital card/photo ID on event day for verification purpose. Guests who are not accompanied by SUSS alumnus will not be allowed to join the event. If you have yet to download your digital card, please click on this link.
- Please be advised that filming and/or photography will be taking place at this event. If you do not wish to appear in any images, please let the organiser know so that we can take appropriate steps to ensure that you are not included. The photographs/film will be used by Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) for publicity purposes. They may also be included in SUSS publications or in SUSS promotional materials and may be published on the SUSS website and social media channels.
- SUSS reserves the rights to use/publish any photos taken at our events on corporate marketing materials or for publicity purposes.
- Our events are highly subsidised and we have limited capacity. Failure to turn up for an event will deprive a fellow alumnus from enjoying the benefit. We greatly appreciate your participation and thank you in advance for joining us.
- Once your registration is confirmed, no cancellation or refund would be allowed.
- Parking lots may be scarce on weekends. Attending an SUSS event does not guarantee you a parking lot.
- SUSS reserves the right to make changes to the event without prior notice.
- Complimentary or free gifts, if any, are on a while stocks last basis.
- All information is accurate at the time of publishing.
- By registering our event, you would have given your consent to the above terms and conditions.