- 1 Irving Place
- 14 September 2019 To 14 September 2019
- Saturday, 10:00AM to 11:00AM
Learn to parry, thrust and defend with this crash course in fencing. Fencing has a range of benefits, such as increasing body awareness through coordination of hands and feet, body balance and agility through specific movements. Normal sports attire is advised. Equipment will be provided.
- Alumnus S$16
- Guest S$28
Venue: 1 Irving Place, #08-05, Singapore 369546
Class of 2019
July 2018 batch: Registration & payment via Alumni Portal
Jan 2019 batch: Registration & payment via Student Portal
Terms and Conditions
- For event registration, please register via the alumni portal. Click here for the link.
- Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
- The event will be cancelled if minimum sign-up is not met.
- Alumnus must present their NRIC/photo ID on event day for verification purposes. Guests who are not accompanied by SUSS alumnus will not be allowed to join the event.
- Please be advised that filming and/or photography will be taking place at this event. If you do not wish to appear in any images, please let the organiser know so that we can take appropriate steps to ensure that you are not included. The photographs/film will be used by Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) for publicity purposes. They may also be included in SUSS publications or in SUSS promotional materials and may be published on the SUSS website and social media channels.
- SUSS reserves the rights to use/publish any photos taken at our events on corporate marketing materials or for publicity purposes.
- Our events are highly subsidised and we have limited capacity. Failure to turn up for an event will deprive a fellow alumnus from enjoying the benefit. We greatly appreciate your participation and thank you in advance for joining us.
- Once your registration is confirmed, no cancellation or refund would be allowed.
- Parking lots may be scarce on weekends. Attending an SUSS event does not guarantee you a parking lot.
- SUSS reserves the right to make changes to the event without prior notice.
- Complimentary or free gifts, if any, are on a while stocks last basis.
- All information is accurate at the time of publishing.