- The Ballroom @ Faber Peak
- 05 October 2019 To 05 October 2019
- Saturday, 12:30PM to 3:00PM
Note that this is the Graduation Celebration, NOT the Convocation Ceremony. The Convocation Ceremony for the conferment of degree scroll will be held at SUSS from Oct 9 to 11. More details about the Convocation Ceremony will be published via email in Sept.
July 2018 batch: Registration & payment via Alumni Portal
Jan 2019 batch: Registration & payment via Student Portal
- Bundle deal for 5 graduands S$125 (Each graduands S$25- only for graduands, not guests)
- Graduand S$28 (Early bird promotion from now till Sept 12)
- Graduand S$38 (Normal price from Sept 13 onwards)
- Guest S$70 (One guest max per graduand)
Price includes a complimentary 2-way cable car ride on the Mount Faber Line worth S$33.
The Ballroom @ Faber Peak is Halal certified.
Beyond the amazing food and stunning view, we are also planning an exciting line-up of activities and programme.
Do you want to be part of our fun and vibrant organising committee? If you have special talents or skills (photography, videography, design, singing, dancing, etc.) WE WANT YOU! Rest assured that the time commitment will be minimal (1 – 2 meetings prior to the event).
Email us if you are interested!
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
- The event will be cancelled if minimum sign-up is not met.
- Alumnus must present their NRIC/photo ID on event day for verification purposes. Guests who are not accompanied by SUSS alumnus will not be allowed to join the event.
- Please be advised that filming and/or photography will be taking place at this event. If you do not wish to appear in any images, please let the organiser know so that we can take appropriate steps to ensure that you are not included. The photographs/film will be used by Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) for publicity purposes. They may also be included in SUSS publications or in SUSS promotional materials and may be published on the SUSS website and social media channels.
- SUSS reserves the rights to use/publish any photos taken at our events on corporate marketing materials or for publicity purposes.
- Our events are highly subsidised and we have limited capacity. Failure to turn up for an event will deprive a fellow alumnus from enjoying the benefit. We greatly appreciate your participation and thank you in advance for joining us.
- Once your registration is confirmed, no cancellation or refund would be allowed.
- Parking lots may be scarce on weekends. Attending an SUSS event does not guarantee you a parking lot.
- SUSS reserves the right to make changes to the event without prior notice.
- Complimentary or free gifts, if any, are on a while stocks last basis.
- All information is accurate at the time of publishing.