- 31 August 2019 To 31 August 2019
- Saturday, 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Bus pick-up at Keat Hong Community Club S689687 (near CCK MRT)
Bus will pick us up at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Please register by 9:15 a.m. because the bus cannot wait, and will depart punctually.
Comfortable clothes and shoes for physical work (Track pants, covered shoes).
Extra set of clothes (Expected to sweat from physical work)
Mosquito repellent (ACRES is a naturalised environment)
Water (No drinks sold at premise)
Vegetarian bento lunch will be provided (ACRES does not allow meat to be consumed within their premises).
Bus will leave ACRES (Wildlife Rescue Centre 91 Jln Lekar, S698917) at 1:30 p.m.
About the event:
The fight against animal cruelty is not an abstract idea. Lend a hand to ACRES, a local organisation committed to the animal protection movement.
Volunteers will get a 15 min tour to learn what ACRES: Animal Concerns Research and Education Society (Singapore) do, and be involved in the cleaning of the ACRES premises. Volunteers may even get to visit some of the animals at their wildlife rescue centre but physical contact is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
- For event registration, please register via the alumni portal. Click here for the link.
- Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
- The event will be cancelled if minimum sign-up is not met.
- Alumnus is required to present his/her alumni digital card/photo ID on event day for verification purpose. Guests who are not accompanied by SUSS alumnus will not be allowed to join the event. If you have yet to download your digital card, please click on this link.
- Please be advised that filming and/or photography will be taking place at this event. If you do not wish to appear in any images, please let the organiser know so that we can take appropriate steps to ensure that you are not included. The photographs/film will be used by Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) for publicity purposes. They may also be included in SUSS publications or in SUSS promotional materials and may be published on the SUSS website and social media channels.
- SUSS reserves the rights to use/publish any photos taken at our events on corporate marketing materials or for publicity purposes.
- Our events are highly subsidised and we have limited capacity. Failure to turn up for an event will deprive a fellow alumnus from enjoying the benefit. We greatly appreciate your participation and thank you in advance for joining us.
- Once your registration is confirmed, no cancellation or refund would be allowed.
- Parking lots may be scarce on weekends. Attending an SUSS event does not guarantee you a parking lot.
- SUSS reserves the right to make changes to the event without prior notice.
- Complimentary or free gifts, if any, are on a while stocks last basis.
- All information is accurate at the time of publishing.
- By registering our event, you would have given your consent to the above terms and conditions.